BLOG 4: About a career related topic.



 I have to admit that I didn't take that moment so seriously as it really was. I chosen my career because of my psu results. it wasn't a big deal because i didn't know what to study. so i used it like a guide.

what i really knew is that my area was the social. Inside of my first options was philosophy and antropology, psicology an finally social work. Student have to select his options by priority on differents institutions.

However, whit the pass of days someone calls me of Universidad de Chile to tell me that i aplicated to study social work and i  didn't think it twice before i accepted.

That is how i get here. Even if this wans't my first option i'm happy whit it 'cause i think i found all i was looking in one only career.

Talking about my experience at this moment i think it is very influenced whit issues that happens in my life. During the first periode i broke a toxic relationship and after that i lost my dad, i took care of him because he was postrate, he couldn't tolareted so he past away.

Now is all going better, i found a job and im trying to end my career because i liked the new way that it gives me to see the world, it gives me hope.

Thank you for reading and good vibes :)


Comentarios

  1. Wow, I'm glad to read that you are happy with your career and that gives you hope. For me that is not something easy, in my case it was very difficult to find a career that really motivates me, I was in college because of that. Luckily, now I am happy studying sociology.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares