POST 1: COUNTRIES

 If I had the opportunity to travel I would do so without hesitation. Before going to other continents, I would prefer to know more about Latin America. If I went to a country, I would choose Peru. In the first place, for a matter of knowing a culture other than Chile and with which we have a certain rejection or intolerance.

Second, I would love to be in Las Ruinas de Machu Picchu and enjoy the landscape, perhaps capture it in photographs or in drawings made by me.


The level of commercialization present in Peru, the quality of its artisan products also calls my attention.


In addition, Peru is known for its gastronomic quality, it is definitely not the same to eat a ceviche in Chile than in Peru, or a chili pepper ...




Finally, as a tourist attraction is El Mural Salsero, located in Callao.



If I could spend a season I don't think I would mind.

Thank you for reading, Good Vibes :).

Comentarios

  1. I went to machu pichu and I totally share with you how amazing is the culture and the food its just delicious, all those worderful views are unique , you can feel like you were in another time. I wish you can go there anytime soon.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares