POST 2: BEST CONCERT

 


Hello, I will use this space to dedicate this post to a friend I lost a year ago… she died in a car accident, although it hurt me to lose her I try every day to remember her with love…

This concert is not about the best concert I have been to precisely because I saw my favorite artist, it was the best because of the people I was there with and the beautiful moments that were left to remember.

The artist who played was Gustavo Allendes, a house-style music DJ, I don't consider myself very knowledgeable about this style but I enjoy it, if you want to find out a little more I could recommend artists like the martinez brothers and jamie jones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29LwM9Xa6l8 (Martinez Brother's Set) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS_C905WYnE (Jamie Jones's Set)

The event was called Zoo, it was in the holiday season, the place is in San José de Maipo. I remember I was with my boyfriend, his best friend and my friend, my friend that I told you about at the beginning.

I remember that there were several environments within the same event, a VIP area, the dance floor in front of the DJ table, the bar and an open area with grass on the periphery of the residence where you could see the open sky full of stars and the characteristic hills of the cajon del maipo, in this space you could also see the people landing from their paragliding launch, an attraction available right next to the event.



The beginning of the day was a bit frustrating because we were a bit late and we almost didn't get in. Once inside, with our drinks, dancing and laughing we forget everything ... for a moment.

Thank you for reading :) Good Vibes...

Comentarios

Entradas populares