POST 6: POST GRADUATE STUDIES


If i had the possibility of studying again (no matter the cost) i do it, but not has a social worker. In first place i wanted to study psychology, little me wanted to be a veterinary and when my father got sick i wanted to be a nurse. Also i wanted to be an artist, years ago i enjoyd to paint. One moment to another i left it and i didn't know why, responsibilities i supose.

In real world i cannot even pay my full career, but am on it. Before the quarentine i enjoyed go to the campus, i need it of that espace dedicated just to study and i would love that everybody have that righ to study... Nowadays i enjoy the online classes too, i think is more flexible but at the same time you have to count with enough internet band, a computer or a cell phone. I can adapt me to it, but it makes me think how are our chilean children learning...

Study makes me feel like a important person with a great oportunity of grow up, especially in a ountry like chile where nobody came from the same school with the same teachers. In my case my school was humble has teachers with a lot of vocation so i was more interesting on learning. I remember that in the middle school teachers was like our friends. There was moments to silence, to discussion, to joke, to work, to exercise, i really felt that like a second home, except for the directive part. Always called my attention the fact that at the school you have to go with a determinated uniform, what about the child who even have no clothes? or How clothes can influyed on my califications?

What do you think?...

Thank you for reading and good vibes :)
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares