POST 7: FREE POST




In other opportunities i wrote about career topic, my future job and my post graduate studies, but in this opportunity i want to talk you about my B side. When i was kid, one of my biggest entretention was watching tv, i loved to watch anime at CHV...Doraemon, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Slam dunk, Ippo... 





I also remember cartoon animations like animaniatics, pinky and cerebro, Pajaro Loco, Tom and Jerry, Chilli willy...

  

Or Chilean animations like Pulentos, Diego and Glot, Villa Dulce...

 

It always capt my attention the detective theme, i was in love of Detective Conan, Escuela de Detectives and Sherlock Holmes...I think that deduction and reasoning are another type of inteligent similary to logic.

  

Also i liked to paint as real as its posible and play games of hidden objects...or games about survival and strategy. 

 

what do you like to watch on tv?

I'm good watching series and movies i would let you here some of them so you can see it in your free time...

 

The grave of the fireflies is set in times of war, tells the story of a boy and his sister trying to survive in the post war after losing their mother...

Howl's Moving Castle: After a witch transforms into an old woman, a hat maker seeks refuge in the traveling home of a rare wizard.




The Girl Who Jumped Through Time: A teenage girl tries to use her newfound ability to travel through time to her advantage.

Comentarios

Entradas populares